Sunday, July 8, 2012

This month...

Hello folks!I've never been writing blog for bout 2 months,I'm sorry for that and of course busy here and there like a bee.They never care so....whatever and right now I've study hard for my PMR.I've no idea its gonna be hard or easy?Then I also having my very own projects about future and having planning before like a month ago but this was not a real business but I really crafts if you don't know.Maybe I've to get all the materials,so that I can start with little and even its not a real business maybe I would sell them to friends too.The crafts I will make is the charms with air dry clay,it would not be polymer clay because in my area was kinda hard to find and so I've to use Air dry clay for my projects.Also,I've been doing research about the clays and stuffs maybe in about few weeks I can start soon.I'm so excited if I could happen this projects!

Erm,next was a problem,I don't know how to solve it as well because there's no one could help me,I know it not may good but I just can't decide what should I go for.I've been wondering already like 4-5 months.I can't hope or wish it disappear or appear quickly.I just leave it freely to be happen,what is now just go through there's no way to stop or what....I will scare for this,maybe. :/

So,JULY Oh JULY!I adored how much to you. :)
Be stay tuned for the charms update,maybe! :D I'll see you soon,sorry if you think this is a short update but I'm sorry because I don't know what I'm gonna say about. :)))))) BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments!!!Obrigado. :)