Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Hot news

making-sweetness Swiss Roll:

         Hi, what is ''Hot News'' ? Hot news means that i have a post with a title (new) so call it Hot News! Okay, Today Swiss Roll wanna tell you something. I had fear of one thing. I can't do well on a thing! Everyone  said that a person have their own good once and bad once! I BELIEVE. I'm poor on the thing but good on another thing. Of course, we must do better.I'm so disappointed that i never do nicely.

Anyway, i leave that side.
            I know i must do well, i know i want.
That's i want. MY TARGET.Next time.

I know that so that is ME! Thank You for your reading as sure you vote good or bad! and leave a comment or at the chat box!!!!


Leave a comment
Dance like Pocoyo
Little cutie duck!! haha ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments!!!Obrigado. :)