Saturday, May 28, 2011

NEW news

making-sweetnessPancake:
      Today talking about COLOURS! I knew everyone must having own favourite colours.me either. Some of the people will ask you : What's your favourite colour?
Then i'll reply : Purple exactly!
WHY? reply: because is a pretty colour and it's like lavender and feels so good to me! Purple is a colour which is match with pink type. I knew girls like the colours which is like pinky. THOUGH me is not enough to like pink but i like the pink which are light pink. It's because really nice and neat! I mean i like it too. LOL. Okay to the topic--> Purple just my love just like Taylor give me powerful energy. this colour brings me a lot of things just like Garments, stationery, accessories. HAHA, i think you'll shock of this BUT it's really does! It doesn't look simple on PURPLE it looks really bright and shine, i think purple is the best to me and SUIT I love purple.
PURPLE MAKES ME LOOK MORE GREATER.
Purple you're my Forever and Always, you are always be MINE!
I love YOU!
LOVE, Carboney
Leave a COMMENT! FOR READING!!!!! I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments!!!Obrigado. :)