Thursday, October 20, 2011

Friday,I'm getting over there

Absolutely,friend I just had my exam on this week and tomorrow is the last paper and HOLIDAYS.Specially for the Indians,they're having celebrations!Anyway,tomorrow I'll be crazy!!!Tell you,exam is really make me so headache.IT make me confused,worried,hard.The three basics of the difficulty of exam!Eww,it was freakin' of all the papers I took for the exam.Oh,tomorrow I have one more exam is important but another one is not really.Its drawing.BUT,I hope I can done it before the time had PASSED.HAHA.Yay,god I had one more day then I'll feel so FREE!!!!!I WILL LEAVE OFF THE BOOKS. lol.I mean I can't wait.

Forget that,tomorrow is T.G.I.F for me.Hope everybody do so~ I look as lovely day but sometimes will make you sad for two week of two Fridays.Urgh,I had forget bout it.What a bad Friday that was.

Sometimes,Friday can make you do whatever.Just like me,I love blogging and searching,and facebooking.LOL.That's the habit where I use to it.HAHAHAHA.I can left my Breakfast,Lunch,Tea Time,Dinner and Supper too.WHOA,Carboney,you're crazy.No,no,no I am not the kind of girl.I'm just describing as exaggerate.Erm,FRIDAY I hope you give A's in my overall exam.LOL.I just kidding. : P


I think I just stop here,I hope you have a great Friday tomorrow,don't forget don't regret what you're doing for everything because when you leave a people you can't talk to her/him anymore so do great for everything that you wanted to. 


*(Qutocar means quotes)  
QUTOCAR(quote):


''There's no perfect be someone''




                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments!!!Obrigado. :)