Friday, October 21, 2011

YAY!!!

Make some YAY from Chicken Dance,HAHA funny right??

Haha,what?Yea,HOLIDAYS!Yay,now I can do whatever....This week had take me a long journey of the exam.Eww,is really hard and'dem I had finished by the way,WOHOO!When I come to Monday(this week)I felt like I'm gonna going to hell,oh why?Its just exam right?Haha,yea but the teachers all there is really like the devil or evil ''hellers''.Haha,all students will think that way okay.Erm,we're examining at the big school hall and its really irritating ,you know.And it turns another day and continue the other day...But when until FRIDAY,I felt in the HEAVEN.Huhu,now I'm getting out of it and get rid it.Yay,yay,yay Holidays~~.

I'm crazy,erm HAPPY HOLIDAYS though it just only three days.LOL. : P
I just wanna say be Happy this weekend and holidays too!No,worries.Will be more blog post,so be keep on eye and FREEBY again.Want it?and you can order one too!What's it CHECK IT OUT!!!So,By by.

2 comments:

  1. Great Blog Carboney.... Loved this blog and I Love Alison too....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha,great and thank you!!I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!HAHA,I'm mad of her.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!!!Obrigado. :)