Monday, October 24, 2011

Headers for you!

HELLO,again.Well,today I've got another three headers for everyone and I hope you would like it as much,because its like cute ermm Princess style and I hope you fit on the headers!

Here's the three headers specially for you all,ermmm how do you think of it?
If you like just take away,and hold CTRL then press C for copying if you want pasting by keyboard you can also hold CTRL then press V.That's the way how you pasting.SO have FUN and enjoyed the freebies I gave!Hope you put it!
                   
HEADERS:
Just copy the URL for the headers at the gadget!

  1. (Sweetie Punch)URL :CLICK HERE
  2. (Princess)URL :CLICK HERE
  3. (Wonderful World)This one I'd show in JPG because it can't see well in my blog,BUT the URL contains PNG so don't worry bout' it.URL :CLICK HERE 
ATTENTION!!!!!
ALL CONTAINS TRANSPARENCY (PNG) AND DON'T WORRY FOR THEM,BECAUSE ALL HAD EDITED! 

So,hope you love it and I'll see you next time!BYE!!!!If you want your special banner for self just have a request from me!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments!!!Obrigado. :)