Friday, July 22, 2011

22ND

Woah,today is so surprise that my friend would giving me this gift,I'm so pleasure even though is a card or a paper.I knew yours mind!THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,that's all I can say here! I'm so glad that I had my own friends,they're lovely and a precious gift because it can't buy with our money and love, REALLY.
Today, When I got to school,my friends say purposely : ''I wonder today is whose birthday'' then I just pretend. Their LOL but lovely gurls.They also sing a song ''Happy Birthday''. So,I'm saying thanks to all of my friends! You're AWESOME one!
Chocolate Moose Cake!
I'm going to cut off the cake!!!!

Let's smile,oh my brother! Haha
Candle looks perfect!


Happy Ending!





THANK YOU! I'M GETTING FULL OF HAPPINESS! YOU'RE AWESOME! I L Y! CUZ YOU'RE LOVELY! THANK YOU!!!

Presents they gave!:






Angry Birds(Pig) Is a pencil box! By Ah Yok

This is a mini T-bowl haha By Meme...So cute
Although a card or what but its precious!I'LL KEEP LONGER because gift keeps longer than a word!THANK YOU ALL OF YOU !!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments!!!Obrigado. :)