Saturday, July 23, 2011

23nd,they'd mess up my home

Happy day with them.
They are my lovely friends:
*Shi Kai
*Kai Wei
*Wei Yee
*Yun Yee
*Elaine Yap
*Carboney

Today, I'm having an Enrolment marching practice and so I'll be early to school.
Firstly,we never discuss to go my house but suddenly we've got to. I'm so crazy but I'm so excited because they can play with me. We took many pictures and its crazy if you could see as below...
They'd mess my house,OMG but anyway we're still best friends!
I L Y! YOU'RE AWESOME! 








                                                      This two friends are ''twins''..LOL(not real,haha)




Happy Ending! Although only two hours more~
Thanks for reading and more updates or INFO just subscribe by e-mail...Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments!!!Obrigado. :)