Sunday, July 31, 2011

TIRED

We're waking up in this morning,so early.We're standing without any movement!We're so tired,make us wanna REST!Finally,we took our chance to rest,eating and is full enough for me.UNFORTUNATELY,We had to clean up the hall and the canteen!

Because,we had St.John's Enrolment and......(something like this) and so we had to stand there for 1 more hour++!!!I'm looking a little grumpy when they had some speech but at the end of the speech I'm looking happy!!!!

NOW,I can rest and no more enrolment or BIG activities but small :D(Onece in a year of enrolment).
I'm happy enough to finished today's activity!!!!ENTIRELY!!!!

I and my friends took some pictures(I'm compelling them to took it :) )






Our Tee's the same!!!! (Tee's from enrolment) So nice!(My mom said that)....Thank you and ENJOY!
For Info and more bout' me just subscribe my blog and you can check you E-mail to read it!(Down there)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments!!!Obrigado. :)