Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Coming soon

Coming soon,coming soon.
I'm excited on that day,what would happen... I think I could having a HUGE cake,which is a black forest cake or a fruity cake. Light up the little candles,wish it for one day. Blow it as happy enough. I knew there's many people birth on July, me too.
I've been in many birthdays since when I'm 1,but now I'm 14. I'm so appreciate that my birthdays always going nice and perfect. That was my best birthday,but I don't know how was it on22nd ?!
I'm really expect that day. On Sunday, my friends will going to my house to celebrate it was so precious gift enough! Thank you. Lol,I'm serious okay! Meme and Ah Yok. We're the Three Musketeers. I can't wait it.
1,2,3 catcha!
A wonderful memory on my really precious birthday. Photos getting older, indeed we're not old in memory.
That's why a photo keeps longer than a word. I'm just keep looking forward that was a precious for that day, I WISHED AND HOPED. Thank you, if you're my fellow friends and we've been so many years to stay at the same school,we're truely certified as best friend forever no matter we've been having quarrels or a fight. That would not be anymore but now we're friends. So I hope we're good enough and we work together! Thanks for reading!!!
Love,
Carboney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments!!!Obrigado. :)