Thursday, August 11, 2011

I had done

Woah!I had done my exam today!Ermm,I'm happy enough and it is the last day I took part in,so I'm sharing my happiness to everyone of here!
I'm so wondering that the History exam is hard or easy,actually is OKAY for me but don't you say I'm showing off but I'm not.Till the last three periods I had to sit down for the coming exam,I'm so nervous and is so frightened for it.REALLY!Just like you're in an interview.That's feel not cozy.Haha.
.....When I saw the first and the second page(more),feel is very easy and the others feel a bit harder. :(
BUT,I had done!When that time turns,I feel like I'm going to the heaven just like you're free and nothing to do,just like now I'm internet-ing!SO GREAT,I THOUGHT.
I would never give up of any chances to fight with anonymous (Secrecy)!
I flashed back to,I 'll remember what I said!Thanks blogger you're giving all of these diaries,you made my day!
I just GO AHEAD!Exams you're not my enemy ANYMORE!I'm not abominable now but I'm in a cheerful mood! YAY!
For more INFO of me just subscribe your E-mail at below there!Thank you!
Just Happy like this [Mr Happy]SMILE ALWAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments!!!Obrigado. :)