Tuesday, August 9, 2011

STUDY GO AHEAD!!!

Aww,study makes me feel so not cozy!!Arghh,I'd left more two days to go on the exam.... I feel like I was gonna kill myself,just study all the time,didn't you think is like a NERD!Aww,please take me out of here!!!!
I think it is mad to read through the text and words by words....really INSANE,my brain just like the volcano it'll burn and burst!!!


NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO!!!!!

.....After,I'd read my books to start my revision!There's no any excuses and its have to do.By the way,I just keep my eye seeing those books but finally they made me fall in LOVE,really it does!If you're love with those subject you can just read some minutes and you'll realize that it's not bored at all!I think this must have to be sometime to train!But now,you can train yourself,why don't you try it?!This'll make you more concentrate on school!


YES,YES,YES,YES,YES,YES,YES,YES!!!!


History and Geographic,sincerely I love you both at sometime.:D
BOOKS make you NERD!Not?!Leave a comment too!!!!Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments!!!Obrigado. :)