Thursday, August 11, 2011

Insane of mad,hugh?

I think you'll be some doubt,yea I know that. :) Ermm It is the Sunday morning and it's 7 of August!!!
Me and my Lil cutie cousin!She's a cutie girl,on that day we've took many pictures!The making of plaits and the lollipop just like this we've made it:





This is the plaits,if you Love it you can ask me well and comment down there Thanks.
Next,is the lollipop:





And this is what I've made!Do you love it?If not just leave some comments and I'll to be adjust and make more pretty!!!Thanks
NEXT,we've took some pictures!!!Haha.



WE have our bow hair band!Nice?
Thank you for more on making plaits you can tell and ask me!I'll post the pictures on how to do it!
Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments!!!Obrigado. :)