Thursday, August 25, 2011

My BFF's

THEY ARE TRULY BEST FRIENDS!
Sorry for Miss Octopus you're disappear when we're here.....:D


Ms.Jelly,don't you say the words again.What Unnie and Oppa...Because is getting annoyed,you know right?!Hahaha but you're funny.I KNEW IT.Dinosaur,I think you're hardworking sometimes when you're doing homework and loving Kim Hyun Joong,I think that's annoyed but you're like insane.I KNEW IT.Popcorn,you are obviously a Kim Hyun Joong fans too just like Dinosaur,I think you both are crazy MAN.You're very nice and pretty and you'll get to see by the BOYS~...I think.:PI KNEW IT.Yee Yun.you're talkative to me,because you had SHARE me a lot of things,that I won't know too.The secrecy! @_@Haha.I KNEW IT.Elaine,you're like bookworm I think,because your result had higher marks for every subjects,right?Haha.I KNEW IT.Crowy,you're a helper for me,because you'll help me to check answers or whatever...Haha,and you're insane too sometimes and a funny guy!Octopus,you're like a rich fella,you are fan of Kim Hyun Joong too,I know and you like to buy things.I think you're rich and very good person!:)Gazapee,you are sometimes lonely I feel and you like to pose for photos HAHA,I've seen that okay.:)You're a kind!MEME,my best friend she's a CRAZY,INSANE,SUPERB INSANE!!!!!She likes Daniel Radcliffe exactly!!!Haha,I'll talk to her whenever I'll getting sad!She's a kind too!All the above that I describe is MY BFF!They are very good person ever!LOVE them forever!!!!! I give you a smile!No matter we'd quarrel or fight.....leave forever,happy together and no matter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments!!!Obrigado. :)