Thursday, November 3, 2011

Hell Somebody

You being a 'hellbody'.So,who cares for it.Here's my blog so I'm gonna write out what I wanted and suppose to.Don't call 'her' as a friend,is FELLA with capital.I know its a bit harsh,but I gonna say.It was really like HELL and I was like WTHell.You know,when I just wrote the word on FB(above),got just someone caught herself.I don't know if she doing all those that are sooo MAD.I don't to get well to the FELLA.I've blocked her since today.AHA,I'm doing so evil.But this is suppose to do to me.It started a very long story,but I'm not gonna told all.I figure out someday if she's with her buddy or what,we don't care for it.RIGHT,and she's begin so rude.Even you be a friend like her,please got out the place with THE FELLA.She will just use rude word or like 'F' for someone without you MIND or NOT.I know you said on blog and even FB,I will NEVER EVER FORGIVE you!Now,is the same.But now you just begin like Princess and like rude snotty everything,you wanna say,If you want WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER. :::) I know,you're so good always flaunt,you've what what what,that all kinds of thing.Now,I want let someone knows you HOW,and how you did so good!


Pheww~,I just got the wordssss to say.
Let me take some break.Sorry for some
harsh word.THIS FELLA had so annoying 
and my friends also known her as a ''FELLA''.

So today,I just have a sighhh..
Awwww,Phewww,YAY. :::P
Makes me felt better.So,
anyway UNFRIEND!
I'm brave to talk at here.Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments!!!Obrigado. :)