Monday, December 19, 2011

Cooky-Cookie

There's no such FAKES and I'm really a good baker,LOL(jokes).And yesterday was the very very very first day of starting to bake cookies and well,I done a perfect job,LOL.(jokes again)And the cookies Momma and I've baked is delicious like flying out the sky(jokes again,well).Yea,and every year,I mean the every year end we'll bake cookies for CNY to give it to cousins,relatives...such and what's going on yesterday was like What did you do Momma,we'll always make sure that everything is going well on ingredients to be prepare well,but my momma had old so she put the COCO POWDER into half (only,in real we need put 2 exactly),Then the egg yolk only put "1" in exact needed to put "2" and lastly baking powder (I'm not sure is Icing sugar or this) exact needed to put but cut it to HALF,Omg I'm just laughing like maniac LOL,my Momma do.... :) :) :) And it's the processing of baking the cookies!!

Put in in the bake box (not sure what it call)and used fork to press the cookie into the patterns you want.

Then you'll see as like this... :) :) :)

Then it baked!!

Looks delicious,right???

Had to put on a plate to cool it down the temperature...

Excited!

Taste time....

Then,just put them into a rounded box or tupperware(its for my cousins,and during the CNY!)

ITS DONE packing!!!!

MOMMA!!Wonderful cookies!!And these are the baking process of it!

Thanks,if you wanna taste just come my house,LOL(joke AGAIN!!)Lol,I hope you enjoy and thanks again!~!!!

2 comments:

  1. your mum's cookies is the best i ever tasted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @pinkyice
    Haha,thanks haha...:) :) :) Chocolate flavor again..haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the comments!!!Obrigado. :)