Sunday, December 11, 2011

Haul!

Okay,okay today I've no log in to any social sites,as I was in one of the mall,I mean shopping center as you now,and its Sunway Pyramid!And now I've to share you this story bout haul and its so excite for me,because I've for 3 garments exactly,and I'm so glad for them...ermmm,but unfortunate I've neevr seen a cheap and nice bracelet,ugrh....Diva accessories is totally NO DISCOUNT!!!That's annoyed because I'm trying to find this shop but when I asked the promoter,she said,no discount...So disappointed...But Christmas why did not even having any DISCOUNTS??!!Huh,whatever....And my uncle the very morning sent us to this shopping center,and my mom was totally like a B-E-E,you know...and because we've no time and my uncle has to go back to K.L and sent us back home,you know its very tiring for him,anyway thanks to my uncle too,he's too great~~And yea,first place we've got is "Kitschen" A boutique especially for teenager and I'd just survey many clothes but only one is the most I love and my brother shopped too..and of course I love it so much,couldn't another one...and next stop,is...."Padini" In the very first time I used to see Polka Dots but there's a bit "Old" and I just saw one Ice-cream shirt and another T-shirt (Long) and it cost only 49 for both!I was glad but I saw a butterfly and I used to put down those and swiftly got to see the butterfly shirt,and my mom says do you want this or those if not we'll go to next stop to see more...so I just said OK...Haha and so I SAW LIKE A VINTAGE SHOP,I ensure that was pretty Awesome for girls,okay cause there's so much of the garments like tees, ermmm whatever was vintage look....it was called: "Cache-Cache" if you reached Sunway you mush go to this shop!!HAHA,love it but I never bought it,cause not so suit for me and teenager was very good to survey this shop....And we go to "Elle Girls" OMGGG,I was trying to find this Floral Prints clothes and I WAS CRAZY!!!!!!!!!My mom says : Hey,this one is nice you know...and I said YEA!!!Awesome!!!Then got it!!! Wooohoooo....I was tooo CRAZYYY! And,last stop shoe-shoe time!!!Haha,its called "Tiamo" that's all type of Ballerina Flats!!!It cost for approximately 139.90 something...its so expensive and I saw for all that is 50% off!Haha,glad glad glad,kay...and erm you must got to there too~~~I've got a panda flats!!!Haha,its special look,and its from Korea!!!Haha....and it had on The Gardens Mall(Mid Valley beside of it) and Sunway that what today I got to~~POOOK,the decorations fall DOWN,then the promoter had to tell their parents to pay of...and she tell my mom it's already fall down so many times...Whoa....and before we shop this we got to eat SUBWAY!!!Delicious!!and after that I only got to go to survey again....and lastly got to "Honey Moon" which is a desert heaven haha Love it,and you must try one of the most popular desert "Durian Pancake",its so delicious especially for Durainers!!!And lastly to my mom,she's the best ever and I have the best day with you 'everyday'!!!Lots of love mom!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments!!!Obrigado. :)