Tuesday, December 27, 2011

One day-tour

From 6.30 something,we're gonna headed to the bus-stop stand but its not bus-stop stand at all,so when a few hours we've reached!!!Doo,doo,doo...

 I'm still tired of yesterday,its been long distance to reach there,"Sekinchan".There's a harbor but its not huge one...and some factories we've headed to.This one day-Tour,I'm so excited and I've took so many pictures from the factories and also the harbor...And I think is really nice and just like a village..Erm,for the factories we've been is Sauces factory and also Rice factory(I've forgot one more is Health care products).My momma had bought some sauces but non of it is rice,then we've ate seafood for TWICE,Omgoodness...I'm full and even I'm the fans for it but for TWICE is really being Insane!I'm crazy,cause there have harbor so they've fished then become more and more seafood to get eat,haha...Other that,I'm the photographer that day and I'm taking pictures of the making scene and the paddy field(Rice factory).BUT its too hot for that day so I've never shoot on the paddy field with my momma,Hahahaha...And that was super Village,haha when we're back-ing I saw the palm tree plantation where we always see on the high way...but there the super village is really scare!!!I've thinking if there's snake or tigers,OMG I couldn't walk at there ITs dangerous...And some worker will work there,they've to stay there,I mean its scary for them too...After we've reach out there,we've seen moderns buildings and its been 3 hours more then we just get back to Seremban and its tiring me....and my neck was like robots cause I sleep like very straight on the seat...Arghhhh its tiringgg...Anyway,have to show you guys...

Soy sauce making scene!!!

Soy Sauce making scene...

Soy sauces!!!

Bottles were freedom...

These are the beans that they've to made soy sauce...

Beans salted.

Everybody is visiting with the boss...

Lots of beans with huge pot...

Wow,I think i suppose get this whenever I need water and also cleaning my house everywhere,every corner just like this pipe!

Beans salted...I think had salted long time.

Arghh,I've miss out cause I'm too late but I've just shoot this little sauce had made and it never add sugar yet and the boss said for the 6 inches of beans will be taken out cause it would having blacken already or what...

This HUGE tong is salt water...(i think is..I had forgot,haha)

TASTING TIME...Never get to taste T.T but just one only..

Many sauces...to taste...and the sesame oil is so nice and smell so great!!!

See?Sauces factory right??

Paddy rice part~
Paddy field!!Nice scene.

GOLDEN RICE!!

RICES.

I'm so curious why is it sinking in the water..???

I thought he was in the toilet of doing BIG BUSINESS...he is working laa...hahahha

Its so Giant and full with rice.

Harbor Scene
Haha fish box for putting the seafood...

The harbor view,so nice!!!!

Momma and I...
Dinner-Seafood...Goodbye Sekinchan!
I'm so tire even was yesterday but I'm still never forgot these moments,I love it its AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments!!!Obrigado. :)