Thursday, December 22, 2011

Winter Solstice DAY

As I'm a Chinese so this is our traditional of eating rice ball as Chinese we called them as Tang-Yuan(Mandarin),or Tong-yun(Cantonese).Haha,I'm so excited for this day of the rice balls that every year of December we'll eat and we'll having our dinner with our family like my grandfather-mother.And cousins or such will be eating together(I think so) and it falls on Winter exactly...Today I just boiled the rice balls that momma had bought in the store and it just easy to cook because just had to prepare the soup(Sweet one) and put the flavor and put the rice ball in it then cook a while then its ready to be serve!Its pretty nice and today I cooked the rice ball with the paste of black sesame and also peanut paste,if you make yourself if would be good too....and you can put the paste whatever you want.And to my friends Happy winter solstice day!!! And yet these the rice balls today I've cooked!





And today its my day too,because they call me as TangYuan the rice ball and yea I hope everyone in the winter will be warm by those riceballs and don't forget to cook it as well,

I JUST THEM!!!Rice balls,you rocked!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments!!!Obrigado. :)