Friday, November 18, 2011

Just had done a CAKE

Yea,ermm I was going to bake a cake "with my mom" okay,and we had bake a wonderful cake erm I think it call as Apple Bake cake.Something like this,and it was great...ahaha,then we've bought all those ingredients that we must use it when we wanna bake it.SO, I just chop the four apples into tiny cubes and when its done then my momma just done the all those powder,its just like SWIFT well. Aha,so then we bake apple bake cake!When it turns to 25 minutes I was so excited and it turns again to 5,4,3,2,1....and it'll release the sound like this : Pii Pii Pii Pii...Okay its a rice cooker,then my momma had cut it into some parts suddenly she said the bottom BURNT! Momma,I'm okay with my eyes mine can look the burnt part,okay~~HAHAHAHA,momma you're funny sometimes...Until we had the taste time,but it just FEELS SO GREAT!I thought I can make one chocolate cake too,and wanted to share with guys of the recipe.Haha,really and ermm that's delicious I tell you,the most delicious is when you bite it in the hot times.... :)))I hope you have a warm day and be happy~Cakey Cakey Doo...Doo....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments!!!Obrigado. :)