Friday, November 4, 2011

My room SPOILED

Ahhhh-oohhh.Headache when I'm walking through my room,IT WAS so Smelly,using 'Febreeze'(but its not effective)Lol,I had to sleep and its kinda disgusting,you know.Urgh~But last night,I used to sleep at the sitting room,Fine.But I still sleep so late,forget bout it.Haha,but when I'm using my computer and it was in the room, it was hard to put up with!Eww,but when I can't control myself I just got in it and i put a (something like,can smell nicer)I don't know what's it call but I just put it.Anyway,I hope there's nothing again on the roof,because of causing my room smell so bad and erm,my MOMMA said (think it was a rat or a cat had stuck into it so it cause smelly).I just don't know how I want to get rid of it.By the way,I wanted shift to another place,it was the sitting room,okay. :((( So bad.
Now,I'm really wanted to appreciate my room.....Ahhh,before we always (SURE) mess up the room.LOL :)))
So it just a daily diary for myself,and its so smelly about 3-4 days already....Ohhh,pray pray~~
Wheee,hope you guys enjoyed and yea.If you are interested,sure you can tell everybody bout' your room and share it(you can Tag bout my room).Lol,its just about sharing.See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments!!!Obrigado. :)