Sunday, November 6, 2011

LOL,dad

Okay,exactly today yea I mean at the midnight,my father just came back,you know.My mom and I just 'Showing Off' time and doing dressing FUN.I didn't even know what's gonna happen.SUDDENLY,my father came back with a sound of CAR. :P Haha,but then I just pretending I'm slept.AND I DON'T KNOW HE'S EYES IS OPEN OR NOT.Then he got to my room first then he just shout like where am I.Haha,annoying(trying not say,Car Car,I know)then he just keep calling my name you know then he don't know where am I so he just got to my MOMMA's room then he said to momma,where's me?Then momma said:I don't know,but you know what my momma do?(Because of the dressing time,and I was in the momma room)Momma used hers shirts then just like wimple (like cover something) she just used her hand and take it up her shirts and I'm just pretending continuously.HAHA,my father was a bit drunk and he said where's (me),where's (me).Last thing is,I was in the orange shirts then he couldn't see anything,and then I was cover with the blanket,he also don't know.OMG,lastly I couldn't cover my mouth with LAUGHING I just get up,and my father was like AHAHAHAHAHA<---- LOL,Was getting hurt,erghhh he just hit my forehead,I'm pretty sure it was like YOU DAD,Laughing + Hurting=Angry or Happy? ARGHHHHH~~~Forget bout it,it was laughing all the time that he's drunky( a bit).But I really no idea that he use the 'REMOVE CONTROLLER' To switch up the FAN! WOW,I wanted faint.Pappa,OMG I LAUGHING AGAIN~~.That's soo unstoppable laughing! Dad,you're super 'Hero'!!!YAY!!!hahaha :)))) That's all bout the story.... Awww,can't stop laughin~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the comments!!!Obrigado. :)